Continuous Gear Hinges
IDC Continuous Gear Hinges - Continuous Hinges - Aluminum Geared Hinges
IDC Continuous Gear Hinges are all heavy duty. All hinges have double the number of bearings of standard duty hinges and are pin less. There are no accessible screws, bolts or pins when the door is closed. IDC gear hinges are surface applied to the frame and door. No machining is required. Whether surface mount or concealed, the IDC continuous gear hinges eliminate the gap between the door and frame, and provide a weatherproof, tamper-proof barrier. The IDC gear hinge is templated and the hole pattern is the same from hinge to hinge. All units (except A130) are UL Listed.
- Extruded 6063-T6 aluminum alloy
- Polyacetal thrust bearings
- 83”, 85”, 95” and 120” are standard – Other sizes available
- IDC continuous gear hinges are offered in 30 minute clear anodized and 2-step dark bronze anodized
- IDC gear hinges are non-handed unless cut in the field. When field cut, the hinge becomes handed
- #12-24 x 1/2” self-drilling screws standard for concealed hinges. Wood and security screws available.
- IDC can provide any custom mounting hole location per customer specifications.