R-TECH® Fanfold Roofing Insulation
R-TECH® Rigid Foam Fanfold Insulation
R-Tech FF is ideal in recover applications, and is well-suited for single-ply roof applications that employ mechanically fastened or ballasted TPO, PVC, EPDM and CSPE membranes. Consult local building codes and membrane manufacturers for system requirements. Advantages
- Labor Savings. R-Tech FF comes in 200 ft bundles, and is lightweight enough that the average laborer to carry an R-Tech bundle under each arm (a total of 4 squares). Competing 4′ x 8′ recover products would require 13 sheets to cover 4 squares, and weigh almost 5 times as much as R-Tech FF.
- Environmentally Friendly. Does not contain any dyes, 100% recyclable foam.
- Water Resistance. Facers provide a surface that is virtually impervious to moisture.
- Durable. With a polymeric facer on either side of it, R-Tech is extremely flexible and durable.
- Enhanced R-values. With no thermal drift over its entire service life, the product is eligible for an Insulfoam 20-year Thermal Performance Warranty.
- Cost Effective. Typically less expensive than other comparable insulation products