InsulFoam Drainage Board (DB) Rgid Exterior Foundation Roofing Insulation & Drainage Board
InsulFoam Drainage Board (DB)
Rigid Exterior Foundation Insulation & Drainage Board
InsulFoam DB Drainage Board is a high-peformance, rigid insulation consisting of a superior closed-cell, lightweight and resilient expanded polystyrene (EPS).
The core of Insulfoam DB has 1⁄4” x 1⁄4” drainage channels every 2” O.C. and is the same high-quality as our Insulfoam brand insulations. Insulfoam DB has excellent dimensional stability, compressive strength and drainage capacity properties.
Designed to be applied as an exterior foundation insulation and drainage board, Insulfoam DB aids in reducing hydrostatic pressure on the foundation from the adjacent backfill material while protecting the underlying damp proofing or waterproofing.
- Added Protection. Insulfoam DB provides protection to the waterproofing or damp-proofing and to the foundation during backfill installation and from any post-construction soil freeze-thaw cycling and settlement.
- Stable R-Value. The product’s thermal properties will remain stable over the entire service-life.
- Long Term Warranty. With no thermal drift, Insulfoam warrants this product with a 20-year Thermal Performance Warranty.
- Cost Effective. Insulfoam DB is typically less expensive than other below-grade or perimeter insulations.
- Water Resistance. Insulfoam Insulation products do not readily absorb moisture from the environment.
- Insect and Mold Resistance. Insulfoam DB does not sustain mold and mlldew growth and can be manufactured with an inert additive that deters termites and carpenter ants.
- Proven Performance. The same fundamental chemistry has been used in product manufacturing since the mid-1950s (65+ years) providing proven product performance.
- Environmentally Friendly. Is 100% recyclable, does not contain any ozone-depleting blowing agents, and may contain recycled material.
- Code Approvals. Insulfoam insulations are recognized by the International Code Council Evaluation Service (ICC-ES), for numerous applications. Please contact your local Insulfoam representative for details.