Defenselite Pro Security Glazing System
About DefenseLite Pro for Advanced Glass Security & Loss Prevention
DefenseLite Pro is an extra protection security glazing system that installs over commercial windows and door glass, creating greater protection that’s meant to prevent forced entry through existing glass.
A more robust version of DefenseLite, the DefenseLite Pro’s polycarbonate glazing panels are thicker than the original. However, this solution is just as invisible once installed, and remains an affordable and effective retrofit to withstand intruder attempts to break into your property.
Each DefenseLite installation is custom engineered to fit existing conditions. Defenselite’s patented climatized specific venting system ensures long-term system integrity and mitigates condensation.How DefenseLite Pro Works
DefenseLite Pro polycarbonate security shields are retrofit installed by being mounted with mechanical fasteners to your primary glazing frames. DefenseLite Pro utilizes our most robust extrusions and thicker polycarbonate shields that provide extra protection for existing commercial windows and door openings. This advanced security glazing system absorbs energy and discourages the bad guys from proceeding further with each strike, defeating forced entry in the process.
Designed to blend seamlessly into your existing conditions, DefenseLite Pro’s proprietary, heavy-duty extrusion system can help you prevent smash-and-grabs without taking away from the building’s aesthetic appeal. Primary glass windows and doors rarely break following the installation of this stronger overglaze security panel and criminals eventually give up their attack after a few failed attempts at breaking the glass and gaining entry into your building.DefenseLite vs. DefenseLite Pro
1) A thicker extrusion mounts to the primary glazing frame, providing additional protection for the existing glass from the polycarbonate security shield.
2) Heavier-duty polycarbonate reduces “the pillowing effect” to the primary glazing providing for resilient physical security and access control upon an attempted smash-and-grab.
3) Stabilized UV retrofit, high-temperature polycarbonate shield can be installed onto commercial windows and physical doors with an extrusion that’s twice as thick as our original DefenseLite glazing system.
4) Customizable thermoformable sheet is lightweight and easy to fabricate upon installation onto your primary glazing.Retrofit Security Glazing System Benefits
With threats like forced entry, smash-and-grab crimes, and political riots at an all-time high, ensure maximized protection for prized assets with DefensePro.
- Cease unprecedented forced entry
- Create an anti-theft environment
- Stop intruders from inflicting glass damages
- Protect glass from beatings it can’t withstand
- Provides extra security, strength, and protection
- Reduce “pillowing” effect after a smash-and-grab
- Preserves the aesthetic appeal of your property
- 24/7 protection of your building
- First line of defense against thieves and rioters
- Customizable thermoformable sheets