Tuff Curb® XLP
High-Performance, Low-Profile Traffic Separator Curb
Tuff Curb® XLP is an extreme low profile, high-performance curbing system designed to endure damaging high-speed, high-impact applications. It is ideal for use in cities, on HOV lanes, bridge decks, parking structure decks, for bike lane delineation, or anywhere low-profile traffic separation is required. Tuff Curb® XLP is also approved for installation on curved roadways.
Tuff Curb® XLP is MASH 2015 accepted for reimbursement on federally funded projects.
This curb has undergone extensive testing and analysis. It has been recognized for exceeding safety standard NCHRP-350, is Category 1 Self Certified, and MASH 2015 accepted. This rigorous level of testing ensures optimal performance and maximum durability.
- Injection-molded from a single piece of durable plastic
- Resistant to UV light, ozone, and hydrocarbons
- Lightweight and easy to install
- No water scuppers needed
- Section spacing can be customized for local conditions to maintain natural water drainage
- Durable, scratch-resistant glass element reflectors provide 45° of retro-reflectivity in each direction
- Ultra low profile with smooth edges
- Category 1 Self Certified
- MASH 2015 accepted
Socket Type: Fixed, Quick Release, Quarter Turn
Material: Injection - Molded Polyethylene ( Single Piece)
Dimensions: 40" x 8" x 2"
Weight: 6.5 lbs
Hardware: Zinc-plated socket cap screws and t-nuts (Fixed); Zinc-plated shoulder bolts and quick-release pull pin (Quick Release); Single galvanized keeper pin (Quarter Turn)
Curb Color: White, yellow (integral colorization)
Reflectors: Curved glass-element (45° reflectivity)
Reflector Colors: White: White or white/red reflector combination; Yellow: Yellow reflectors; Green: White or white/red reflector combination
Compatibility: Fixed, Quick Release uprights