Craftsman Square Shelter - CQ25TA-P6-20-90-150
Craftsman Square Shelter with Asphalt Shingles over Tongue & Groove Roof Deck, CC1-12 Crafstman Quad Columns, Curved Corbels, Eave Beams, Simulated Leaded Glass Overhead Ornamentation, and Finial Peak Cap.
Options & Accessories
- The standard roof pitch is 6:12.
- Roof deck: 24 ga. Steel Panel, 24 ga. Steel Standing Seam, 2x6 Tongue & Groove or Structural Wood Panel Roofing materials: 24 ga. Steel Panels, 24 ga.
- Steel Standing Seam, Asphalt Shingles or Cedar Shingles
- Single Roof Configuration: All Sizes
- See options and accessories pages for available upgrades.
ICON's line of Industry Standard Shelters can be modified and accessorized in many ways to produce a custom looking structure. You chan change the the overall size in one foot increments, raise or lower the roof pitch, raise the eave height, extend the eave overhang, and add a roof tier or two without adding custom design charges.
Accessorize the shelter with one or more of the many optional features, such as cupolas & weathervanes, handrails & overhead ornamentation, clocks, premium columns, enclosure panels, and display cases. ICON designers and engineers can work with you to modify the features of any shelter.