Hunter Xci ConCast Insulation Panels
Hunter Xci ConCast
Xci ConCast is a nonstructural, energy-efficient rigid foam insulation composed of a polyisocyanurate foam core manufactured on-line to tri-laminate (poly/kraft/foil) facers on both sides. It is designed for use in concrete wall panels as the core insulation layer between two layers of concrete held together by connectors. This material would be suitable for precast, tilt-up or poured in place “sandwich” panels.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Polyiso offers increased R-value per inch vs mineral fiber, XPS or EPS options
- Facing material has no exposed metal, eliminating risk of corrosion or negative chemical reaction with the concrete used in such application
- Designed for use in continuous insulation to assist in meeting the most current ASHRAE 90.1, IECC, IBC and IRC standards
- Manufactured with NexGen Chemistry: Zero Ozone Depleting Potential (ODP); Contains no CFCs, HCFCs or HFCs; Virtually zero Global Warming Potential (GWP). Use of Xci products helps reduce the carbon footprint of buildings.
- Lightweight yet durable, easy to handle, cuts with a knife or saw