Model D Deionized (DI) Water Heater
The Hubbell D model deionized water heater is specifically designed for systems requiring large draws of hot DI water with a fixed period of time between cycles. The KW rating is sized to recover enough capacity during the idle period so that the tank will be fully hot when the next draw down begins. The longer the period of time between usages, the lower the KW input required to heat the water.Industrial Grade Construction
- High grade construction materials provide maximum longevity
- Packaged with all electrical operating controls for trouble-free installation and operation
- Designed to operate in even the most demanding applications
- All Type 316L stainless steel construction resists corrosion
- Heating elements are all 316L SS to ensure long operating life
- Storage capacity lowers peak power demand and reduces operating costs
- Many units can be easily upgraded to handle future expansion
- Full range of sizes available to meet your exact heating needs
- All Type 316L Stainless Steel construction
- 316L Stainless Steel immersion electric heating elements, passivated and electropolished
- Digital display temperature controller
- Safety Hi-Temperature cut out with manual reset
- Heavy gauge protective jacket
- Heavy duty 2" thick energy efficient insulation
- ASME rated combination temperature and pressure bronze body safety relief valve set at 150 psi, 210°F
Alternative DI/RO Water Heater Designs
- 316 Stainless Steel Pressure only relief valve
- 1 1/2" threaded inlet/outlet connections
- Flanged inlet/outlet connections (sanitary or ANSI Class 150)
- Immersion safety hi-limit (100-240°F)
- 304 Stainless Steel protective outer jacket
- Fused low voltage control transformer (120 V)
- Power circuit fusing
- Passivated/Electropolished pressure vessel
- NEMA 4 construction for wash down areas
- ASME code stamped pressure vessel
- Low water cut out 316SS float type
- For DI/RO water heaters greater than 119 gallons storage, please see Hubbell Model SH.
- For instantaneous DI/RO water heater typically greater than 60 KW, please see Hubbell Model CR.
- For semi-instantaneous point-of-use DI/RO water heaters, please see Hubbell Model HD.
Please note: optional equipment may impact overall dimensions and weight. Please request submittal drawing from factory.