Model CE110 Compact Point-of-Use Electric Water Heater
The Hubbell CE110 is a compact point-of-use water heater which does not take up any floor space and eliminates the need for long pipe runs from a central heater. The CE110 is simple to install and operates with all types of fixtures. The Model CE110 does not require a special faucet aerator or any type of flow restricting device and will not alter the performance or appearance of a fixture. Its rugged construction ensures reliable and trouble free operation and is backed by a full ten (10) year Non Pro-Rated warranty covering both the vessel and the electrical controls. It makes sense to specify and install a Hubbell CE110 because it will provide the owner with a reliable, long lasting, and trouble-free source for hot water.Heavy Duty Construction
- Stainless Steel tank and a low watt density heating element provide long service life
- Reliable, trouble-free design ensures complete end-user satisfaction
- Ten (10) year warranty covers the entire water heater including electrical components
- Point of use installation installs directly to cold water piping
- Space saving design requires no floor space and is acceptable for use in ADA compliant installations
- Thermostat allows contractor to adjust water temperature
- No flow restrictor or special aerator required
- Easily installed using 120V 1 phase power
- Low amperage design reduces peak power consumption and installation costs
- An ASSE 1070 code complaint Thermostatic mixing valve to increase the amount of hot water available. Valve is 1/2" (-UT) size and adjustable from 80-120°F. Typically used when supplying hot water to multiple lavs from a single CE110.
- Low amperage / wattage model is 450 watts and draws 4 amps at 120 volt, 1 phase power
- Factory supplied 3 foot long grounded power cord
- Optional voltages available - Consult factory
Please note: optional equipment may impact overall dimensions and weight. Please request submittal drawing from factory.