Series 500 Strap/Buckle Screen - Hurricane Protection
The Force 12™ Series 500 product is a strap/buckle screen, which is manufactured using 100% polypropylene fabric and has 6,000 lb webbing attached at the loop as well as strap placements for reinforcement. Installation of the screens can either be a direct mount attachment with stainless steel drop-in anchors or our patented C-Track system, along with ½” stainless steel eyebolts. When the screen is tensioned, it can withstand impacts that could shatter a concrete wall.
The 500 Series system is a lightweight, easy to install, easy to store, flexible wind abatement screen that prevents glass breakage. The result is a protection system that affords the strongest window protection from hurricane conditions available. Infinite span widths are available and this durable fabric hurricane protection has a significant degree of translucence, which helps prevent that boxed in feeling when the storm protection material is in place outside windows and doors.
- Guards against hurricane force wind, driving rain and prevents window breakage.
- Translucent, lightweight; yet rugged screens which aregreat for covering larger spans such as garage doors, balconies and lanais.
- Adjustable straps allow you to securely fasten and tension the screen.
- Installed with patented “C-Track” system and ½” stainless steel hardware for maximum attachment strength.
- Can be designed with an optional “emergency exit” system which allows for quick escape.