Series 100 Diamond Screen - Hurricane Protection
The 100 Series Diamond Screen is a smart solution for protecting all windows and doors in your home from the destruction caused by hurricanes and violent storms. This extremely light weight but rugged woven polymer will store small but offers BIG protection from wind-blown debris and prevents high winds from entering the home that can cause roof lift-off. The reinforced corners mean extra strength where engineering and testing shows the most severe loads are distributed; you find this feature ONLY in the Series 100 Diamond Screen.
The 100 Series screen utilizes a grommet design and can be anchored directly to your building with approved hardware or a track system. Second floor windows can be easily protected without risking injury from lifting heavy plywood or metal panels on a ladder. The Force 12™ Series 100 Diamond Screen is light weight and can be installed in minutes per opening and will protect your windows, without hurting your back or wallet.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and easy to install, remove and store.
- Translucent from the inside, so you will never be left in the dark again.
- Can be designed to fit “odd shaped” openings.
- Optional zipper application can be added as an “emergency exit.”
- Reinforced corners add extra strength where load is more severe.