Masticated (Recycled) Rubber Load Bearing Pads
Hanna Rubber Company produces Masticated (recycled) Rubber Load Bearing Pads, which are used in many construction applications such as precast and prestressed concrete bridges, building and structural steel bearing applications, as well as machinery, equipment foundation, railway tie pads, and shock and vibration isolation. Hanna Rubber’s Masticated Load Bearing Pads are made using a controlled blend of recycled rubbers that are fully cured with synthetic fibers that creates internal stiffening. With the synthetic fibers added to the Masticated Load Bearing Pads they are able convey improved tensile and compressive strength, stiffness, tear resistance, durability, and superior ozone and weather resistance.Benefits of Masticated Rubber
- Random-oriented Fiber Pad (ROF) to improve strength
- Great for precast and prestressed concrete bridges and buildings
- Used for railway tie pads
- High compressive loading capacity – up to 10,000 P.S.I.
- Controlled blend of recycled rubber reinforced with high strength synthetic fiber cords
- Meets Caterpillar Specification 1E0553A