Ramboard Construction Protection
Green Umbrella RamBoard Construction Protection
RamBoard Concrete Protection
Ram Board is 100% recyclable and is manufactured completely from reclaimed paper. For projects seeking LEED Certification, MR Credit 2 requires that a certain amount of disposable products used on the job must be diverted toward recycling. Since Ram Board is 100% recycled, then all of it can be diverted to recycling. This significantly increases the amount of disposable material on the job diverted to recycling, thereby helping to gain up to 2 extra LEED points.
Green Umbrella RamBoard
Ram Board is heavy-duty, temporary floor protection engineered for Contractors and beneficial to Architects and Owners. Designed with cost and efficiency in mind, it lays out fast and can be re-usable. Ram Board is non-staining and utilizes Vapor-Cure™ technology allowing for the proper curing of new concrete on any job site.
- Exclusive Spill Guard™ technology provides added protection against water, paint, mud, and more.
- Ram Board provides proven and trusted protection for new and existing concrete, and most other floor types. Ram Board is the #1 choice among contractors worldwide.
- Ram Board is committed to being a good steward of the environment and is FSC Certified. It is composed of 100% recycled materials and contributes toward LEED credits.
Part of the Green Umbrella Products
Green Umbrella Ramboard protects your construction environment.
When you specify Green Umbrella treatments to Cut Labor, Downtime & Environmental Impact, especially with early application/installation of the integrally troweled cure or Green Umbrella Engineered Polished Concrete System, specifying a floor protection like RamBoard will protect your investment and advance construction right on schedule.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-Duty temporary floor protection
- Lays out fast
- FSC® certified
- Save on labor & damage repair
- Earn up to 2 LEED points on projects seeking USGBC Certification
- NEW Wall Guard™ feature
- Exclusive Vapor-Cure™ technology
- Flex-Fiber™ technology
- Spill Guard™ technology
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.