Permanent Concrete Repair
Green Umbrella Permanent Concrete Repair
“Not a Patch. It’s Permanent.”
Green Umbrella® PCR®, designed for permanence, not just a temporary fix or patch. Permanent Concrete Repair is an industry-leading, high early strength, zero-shrink, water-proof component applied in half the time of traditional patch products. PCR establishes a unique, tenacious bond for horizontal, vertical, or overhead repairs. Repair cracks, spalling, or trip-hazards with structural strength. Stop the replacement cycle! PCR is a permanent, economical repair, reducing/eliminating costly concrete replacement.
“No it really is permanent” Oftentimes with products they do not perform like designed. The above image shows concrete steps that were severely damaged. The contractor was astonished that 8 years later the product is still successful.
Green Umbrella PCR will give you the confidence you need to have your concrete performance-ready.
Features & Benefits
- Permanent Concrete Repair, Permanent Solution
- Incredible Strength, 11,200 PSI at Full Cure
- Bonds Tenaciously to Concrete, Prevents Need of Future Repairs
- Open to foot traffic in 1 hour, Cut DownTime
- Open to wheeled traffic in 2 hours, Cut Downtime
- ‘Better than new’ waterproofing, Prevents Environmental Intrusion
- Non-cementitious, Allowing for Improved Repair
- Will Not Spall or Flake Off, No Maintenance of Repair
- Resistant to Chloride (salts), Oils, Gasoline & Other Potential Contaminants
- Can be Stamped, Broomed or Trowel Finished, Versatile
- No sealer required, Cuts Labor & Additional Products
- Waterproof, Increases Life-Cycle
- Horizontal, Vertical and Overhead Application
Versatile Architectural Applications
Roadway Repair, Airport Runways, Light installation, Heavy industrial repairs, Dowel bar replacement, Concrete pavement joint repairs, Full-depth structural repairs, Setting of expansion device nosings, Bridge deck and highway overlays, Anchoring iron or steel bridge and balcony railings, Commercial freezer rooms, Truck docks, Parking decks and ramps, Horizontal and formed vertical or overhead surfaces, Indoor or outdoor applications, Above Grade
EASY TO INSTALL - SIMPLE TO MAINTAIN
In a clean & dry container - introduce Liquid Activator PCR ONE followed by a Dry Mix PCR TWO. Mix to the desired slump and apply using a trowel.
Install PCR only on clean & dry, horizontal, vertical or overhead concrete surfaces.
Install at depths from feather to feet.
After installation, PCR requires no sealer or special maintenance.
Set Time: 10 - 30 Minutes
Finish Options: Smooth, Stamped or Broomed
Note: An Accelerator, Retarder, and/or filler Aggregate may be required.