Green Umbrella BaseDefense Concrete Treatment Systems for Good Protection on a GHP Floor
Green Umbrella BaseDefense Concrete Treatment Systems
Green Umbrella BaseDefense Concrete Treatment Systems includes products which complement one another. BaseDefense creates a winning combination for even a basic polished concrete floor. A standard polished floor requires a concrete hardener or concrete densifier and a form of chemical protection against damage done to the concrete surface such as accidental acid etching. The standard process is a 7-8 diamond grit cutting procedure to mechanically prep the floor. To meet the basic chemical needs apply Green Umbrella Dry Shield and protect with Green Umbrella Microfilm. Concrete Hardener: Green Umbrella Dry Shield™
GreenUmbrella Dry Shield™ increases hardness while reducing porosity in polished concrete floors.
Penetrating Surface Treatment: Microfilm
- Requires no rinsing and disposal and will not gel on surface - can be allowed to air dry.
- Stands up to heavy abrasion and foot traffic while providing excellent slip resistance.
- Has the highest abrasion resistance.
- PH neutral - does not interfere with application of concrete dyes as sodium products will. Decreases black tire marking from lift trucks and other equipment.
The added protection that makes you shine. Green Umbrella Microfilm™ is an environmentally friendly hybrid surface treatment creating a durable micro-thin layer to seal polished concrete. When properly applied, Green Umbrella Microfilm forms a breathable, dense, protective layer for polished concrete floors.
- Highly resistant to aviation oils.
- Stands up to acid and chemical exposure.
- Not prone to whitening, peeling or flaking.
- Beautiful high gloss finish.
- Testing results prove superior chemical resistance to some of the harshest chemistry a facility floor will face.
- Repairable layer - In case burnishing does not remove etching, simply reapply.