FiberMacx Concrete Fiber
“REINFORCE, NEVER RE-CHAIR “
Green Umbrella® FiberMacX™ is a variable dose, high impact resistant, wear-resistant, secondary reinforcement concrete fiber uniquely designed to enhance durability, fatigue, and flexural strength and performance. Providing isotropic, three-dimensional, stick fiber reinforcement with a strength comparable to WWM or light rebar without the potential for failure due to alkali or corrosion. The even dispersion promotes impermeable concrete that is resistant to concrete cracking due to fatigue. Secondary reinforcement with equal strength to Welded Wire Mats (WWM) - FiberMacX reinforces without the need for large mats or light rebar materials, labor and installation, as well as potential vapor barrier damage due to puncture. The elimination of standard wire mats or rebar eliminates potential future failure due to corrosion. Place and finish crews no longer have to maintain steel reinforcement across a complete grade or deck, eliminating the need for re-tying bars or re-setting chairs. Attack crack formation and reinforce the concrete matrix with doses starting at 3lb per c/y with 4x the other products’ macro fiber count.
The next generation of reinforcement
Green Umbrella & FiberMacX
Green Umbrella™ FiberMacX mechanically locks in the fresh concrete matrix, controlling cracking.
FiberMacX is a secondary reinforcement that replaces wire mesh and light rebar. It eliminates permanent weakening of the concrete caused by crack formations. FiberMacX is durable, fatigue resistant with added flexural toughness and impact resistance.
It Improves your bottom line.
FiberMacX displaces evenly. It doesn’t clump or protrude, making it transparent in the mix, meaning it does not affect the final look, including when polished or dyed.
Compression Tests of Concrete Cylinders
Isotropic reinforcement means fiber reinforced concrete is stronger from top to bottom.
Fiber Reinforced Concrete
Green Umbrella FiberMacX is a uniquely designed concrete fiber that can be used as a powerful reinforcement. FiberMacX can be used as a replacement for wire mesh and light rebar.
Features and Benefits
• Enhanced durability, fatigue and flexural performance
• Provides secondary reinforcement with equal strength to WWM and light rebar
• Three-dimensional reinforcement to prohibit cracking
• Alkali resistant & non-corrosive
• Reduced in place cost
• High impact resistance and wear resistance
• 4x Macro fiber count
• Excellent finishability
Additional Features & Benefits
• FiberMacX added to concrete mechanically locks in the fresh concrete matrix, controlling cracking.
• FiberMacX provides secondary reinforcement which helps eliminate crack formation that causes permanent weakening of the resultant concrete.
• With FiberMacX, concrete is less permeable, has a smooth surface, is highly impact resistant and improves your Bottom Line.
•Replaces 6 x 6, W1.4 x W1.4 (8 gauge welded wire fabric) and in some cases rebar
•Increased fiber-count and improved residual strength