Colorant for ColorShield Subtopical Colorants
Green Umbrella Colorant for ColorShield
Diverse / Vibrant / VOC Compliant
The next generation of concrete colorants
Green Umbrella™ ColorShield colorant is pigment-based and designed to penetrate, bond and remain - thanks to the protection provided by ColorShield and the natural UV stability offered by using a pigment.
ColorShield colorant is easily and quickly blended into the concrete treatment. Featuring a variety of color options - ColorShield colorant is uniquely suited for adding color to your concrete canvas.
Green Umbrella™ ColorShield provides UV stable color with an achievable glossy finish that can be used both indoors and outside, beautifying concrete with or without diamond polishing.
Green Umbrella™ ColorShield eliminates the need for acid stains, neutralizers and other hazardous waste disposal issues common to dye & seal concrete color methods - significantly reducing your impact on the environment.
Green Umbrella™ ColorShield is a responsible alternative for professionals concerned about the environmental impact of acid stains, sodium densifiers, and other harmful concrete treatments.
Features & Benefits
- No odor, good for application where adjacent areas are occupied
- Quick installation, easy to change colors or repair if necessary
- UV stable color - can be used both inside and outside without fading
- No need for sealers, paints or epoxies that flake off
- Increases hardness and density while reducing porosity
- Not a stain - no harmful or toxic chemical exposure
- Beautiful sheen with or without diamond polishing
- No need for concrete to be flat, ColorShield follows contoured surfaces
- Stands up to heavy abrasion while providing excellent slip resistance
- Increased chemical resistance
- Formulation will not contribute to ASR
Carrier: ColorShield Base
ColorShield is specially formulated for use in :
- light assembly
- warehouse/distribution centers
- food service operations
- retail stores & showrooms
- parking decks