ColorFusion Profile Hone Polish
ColorFusion For Mechanically Processed Concrete Floors
Quick Drying / Highest Abrasion Resistance / Multi-Color Application
System Value Statement
- High-Performance Concrete
- Water Resistant And Repellent
- Superior Color
- Abrasion Resistance
Why Green Umbrella ColorFusion?
Green Umbrella™ ColorFusion System is the fusion of a UV stable color hardener, ColorShield™, set on a simplified Grind and Honed substrate prepped with specially designed abrasives. The ColorFusion polished concrete floor is achieved with as few as one specialized, economical fusion abrasive that creates a soft blended look. The initial cut may be followed by a second fusion abrasive to close off the concrete as needed.
The result is an eye-appealing polished concrete floor that has a unique fusion look.
Green Umbrella™ ColorFusion System offers a budgeted option when compared to a full GHP(Grind-Hone-Polish) cut. Additionally, it can be used where variables like high moisture present color challenges causing SB(Solvent-Based) dye to fade. The low cost, easy application, color fastness, chemical resistance of Green Umbrella™ ColorShield makes this a system that is hard to beat.
SAFER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
Green Umbrella™ ColorFusion is a responsible alternative for professionals concerned about the environmental impact of acid stains, sodium densifiers, and other harmful concrete treatments.
Unlike many traditional products, Green Umbrella™ ColorShield is pH neutral, compliant with all state VOC standards, and contains no sodium or potassium which can contribute to Alkali Silica Reaction (ASR).
The harder, denser, and less porous surface created by Green Umbrella™ ColorShield means the substrate will stain-less and wear longer, reducing maintenance frequency and extending the life of concrete and masonry.
Profile Hone Polish
Execution: Process, Abrasive, Equipment
Green Umbrella™ equipment and abrasives are designed specifically for wet grinding. Equipped with a standard quick change system to promote even abrasive wear and quick field changes cutting downtime on GHP projects.
The wet process eliminates airborne crystalline silica dust and its potential health hazards such as silicosis due to the inhalation of these dangerous airborne particulates improving IAQ (Indoor Air Quality). Propane is one of the cleanest burning fossil fuels, cutting emissions and leaving a smaller carbon footprint than a typical electric model.
Features & Benefits
- Quick installation, easy to change colors or repair if necessary
- UV stable color - can be used both inside and outside without fading
- No need for sealers, paints or epoxies that flake off
- Increases hardness and density while reducing porosity
- Not a stain - no harmful or toxic chemical exposure
- Beautiful sheen with or without polishing
- No need for concrete to be flat, ColorFusion follows contoured surfaces
- Stands up to heavy abrasion while providing excellent slip resistance
- Increased chemical resistance
- Formulation will not contribute to ASR