Canvas Control Cure System
Control the Cure, Cracks, and Color
System Value Statement
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE CONCRETE
- REDUCING OR ELIMINATING JOINTS, CURL AND CRACKS
- EXCEPTIONAL CURE, SUPERIOR COLOR, UNIQUELY SUSTAINABLE SUBSTRATE CONTROL THROUGHOUT THE POUR
- EARLY CONSTRUCTION STAGING
- PROMOTING BEST CONCRETE PRACTICE
Why Green Umbrella Canvas Control?
Green Umbrella Canvas Control System
The Canvas Control system addresses the common concrete problems of curling, cracking at joints and seams with a simple step-by-step process. Green Canvas allows design professionals to design the ideal concrete floor from pour to polish.
Canvas Control is a specialty concrete component classified by type based on the chemical mechanism used to obtain expansion in the concrete matrix during the curing process.
Canvas Control is designed to give you a concrete surface that can be shaped with aggregate, integral color, expansive components, and a variety of finishes to add beauty and value to your project.
Features & Benefits
- Reducing or eliminating joints, curl, and cracking
- Exceptional cure, superior color, uniquely sustainable substrate control throughout the pour.
- Early construction staging promoting best concrete practices
May apply same day as pour, will not wash or ground out of slab