Base Defense Profile Hone Polish
BaseDefense For Mechanically Processed/PHP Concrete Floor
Quick Drying / Highest Abrasion Resistance / Natural Concrete Appearance
SYSTEM VALUE STATEMENT
- High Performance Concrete
- Water Resistant And Repellent
- Protects From Oils and Solvents
- Abrasion Resistance
Why Green Umbrella BaseDefense ?
A good team is a team whose strengths complement one another, a good team plays well together.
It is important that chemistry applied to concrete follows the same principle. Concrete treatments that complement one another; coupled with the proper mechanically ground, honed, and polished floor can create a winning combination for your polished concrete needs.
The Green Umbrella™ BaseDefense System is made up of two key players:
Green Umbrella™ DryShield has one of the highest abrasion resistance levels on the market.
To finish the lineup Green Umbrella™ RTU Microfilm offers a repairable surface layer making Green Umbrella™ BaseDefense System a team that has you covered.
Reference - ASTM D-1308
Testing was completed on 1 cubic inch concrete samples that had been treated with a three-part protocol using DryShield, Shield & Enhance and Microfilm (or RTU Microfilm). Each cube was completely immersed in the respective chemicals for 48 hours. No visually perceptible changes occurred in any sample surface texture or appearance (color).
Chemical Resistance to:
0.1% weight gain
30wt Motor Oil
0.007% weight gain
Skydrol 500 B-4
0.05% weight gain
- GreenCut™ - Liquid Cutting Agent
- DryShield - Densifier designed to fill the voids.
Penetrating & Repairable Surface Treatment
- RTU Microfilm - Penetrating Surface Treatment
Profile Hone Polish
- GC-X Metals
- GC Fusion
- GC Polish+
Execution: Process, Equipment & Abrasives
Green Umbrella™ equipment and abrasives are designed specifically for wet grinding. Equipped with a standard quick change system to promote even abrasive wear and quick field changes cutting downtime on GHP projects.
The wet process eliminates airborne crystalline silica dust and its potential health hazards such as silicosis due to the inhalation of these dangerous airborne particulates improving IAQ (Indoor Air Quality). Propane is one of the cleanest burning fossil fuels, cutting emissions and leaving a smaller carbon footprint than a typical electric model.
Features & Benefits
High Performance Concrete
- Designed for environmental wet Grinding, Honing and Polishing
- pH neutral
- Will not form white residue that has to be recut
- Increases hardness and density, while reducing porosity
- Requires no rinsing & disposal and will not gel on surface
- Resists penetration by oils, chemicals and other stain-causing materials
- Decreases black tire marking from lift trucks and other equipment
- Increased hardness and density
- Adds dust and stain proofing properties
- Excellent resistance to efflorescence, fungi and mildew growth
- Stands up to heavy abrasion and floor traffic while providing excellent slip resistance
- Highly resistant to aviation oils for up to 48 hours
- Resists acid and chemical exposure
- Not prone to whitening, will not peel or flake
- USDA/FDA approved for incidental food contact
- Very low maintenance