Xcluder® Floor Joint Kit
Over time a number of factors including shrinkage while curing, foundation settling, and seasonal temperature cycles can cause the gaps at joints in concrete to expand. These bigger gaps are often exploited by rodents and other pests for burrowing into and throughout a building.
Be proactive and seal any open joints with the Xcluder Joint Sealing Kit. An easy and effective way to seal joints that may be susceptible to rodent and pest intrusion.
Use Xcluder® wherever you'd use steel wool for rodent control. Since it's made from stainless steel wool, Xcluder® won't rust, discolor, or stain like regular steel wool or a copper can. Xcluder® is a permanent solution trusted by pest control professionals.
- Kit includes:
- (3) 1" x 48" rolls, Xcluder Fill Fabric
- (1) Tube BASF MasterSeal NP 1 (gray) - a one-component, high performance, non-priming, gun-grade, elastomeric polyurethane sealant
- Each kit is designed to seal a 12’ long x 1/2” wide gap
- Use to seal construction, expansion and isolation joints
- Wider gaps may require additional Xcluder Fill Fabric and sealant
- Easy to install. Simply press the patented Xcluder Fill Fabric into the gap with a putty knife or screwdriver and seal with the included sealant.