3" T Rubber Door Bottom Seal
Reduce maintenance costs and improve health and safety regulatory compliance with Xcluder® Door Bottom Seals.
The soft seals on overhead garage doorrs and roll-up doors provide little resistance to rats and mice and are one of the most common rodent entry points.
Xcluder® Door Seals feature our patented Xcluder® fill fabric providing an easy to install barrier that is virtually impenetrable to rodents. The durable outer gasket ensures a lasting, dependable weatherseal saving you money on heating and cooling expenses.
Inner core of Xcluder® fill fabric provides protection against gnawing rodents and is laminated to a durable outer gasket made of black EPDM synthetic rubber which is excellent in all temperature conditions (-50° to 350°F).
- 3" (four inches) Wide with a one-quarter inch T, they suit the commonly used T bottom retainers (retainers sold separately)
- Xcluder Door Bottom Seals are compatible with both aluminum and plastic bottom seal retainers
- The seal is soft and can be placed on roll-up and overhead garage doors to keep these troublesome pests out of your garage.
- Able to withstand the coldest and hottest weather conditions
- Ideal for homes, restaurants, schools, hotels and anywhere that food is stored.
- They can cut the loss of heat and air conditioning to reduce energy costs.
- It slides into the track at the bottom of the garage door.
IMPORTANT: This is for the SEAL only. T-Seal style retainer track sold separately