Genesis STAAGE - Portable Vertical Lift Wheelchair Lift
Genesis STAAGE - Portable Lift
The Genesis STAAGE lift is a safe, simple and cost-effective accessibility solution for low-rise vertical barriers such as stages and podiums. This lift is easy to use and can be wheeled out of sight when wheelchair accessibility is not required. The STAAGE has all of the functionality and safety you would expect from Garaventa Lift.
The regulatory requirements for portable vertical lifts in public facilities vary from one jurisdiction to another. For information regarding use of the STAAGE in your jurisdiction, contact your local Garaventa Lift representative. Highlights:
Standard Features of the Genesis STAAGE Model
- Plug-in 120V power
- Adjustable upper travel limit
- Under platform obstruction sensor
The Genesis STAAGE lift comes fully assembled and ready to use. It is the perfect accessibility solution for stages up to 1143mm (45") high. The three-wheel portable system is easy to use and does not require to be removed to use the lift. The adjustable upper landing limit can be set in a matter of seconds. The lower landing call station is equipped with a lockout key switch to prevent unauthorized use of the lift. The STAAGE is equipped with many standard safety features and is built to the same quality standards as all of Garaventa Lift's world class public accessibility lifts.
Optional Features for the Genesis STAAGE Model
- Call Stations: Call Stations are located at each landing (optional for upper landing) and consist of a directional call switch and an operation lockout key switch at the lower landing. The easy to use rocker style switches are used to call or send the platform to the desired landing. The lockout key switch limits use to authorized persons only.
- Platform Directional Control Switch: The Directional Control Switch is mounted to the sidewall of the platform. Pushing the upper or lower ends of the Direction Control Switch moves the platform in the corresponding direction. The platform will automatically stop and when the switch is released.
- Platform Emergency Stop/Alarm Button: The Emergency Stop/Alarm button is also located on the platform sidewall and can be pressed at anytime to stop the platform. An alarm will sound when the button is pressed.
- Automatic Access Ramp: When the platform is not at the lower landing the ramp is in the raised position. As the platform descends to the lower landing the ramp automatically opens.
- Under Platform Safety Pan: Five heavy-duty sensing switches are located on the underside of the platform. These switches will automatically stop the platform should it encounter an obstacle during downward travel. When the safety pan is obstructed, travel in the upward direction is not disabled allowing the platform to move away from the obstruction.
- Upper and Lower Platform Gates: The electro-mechanical gate interlocks prevent the platform from operating unless the gate is fully closed. The gate automatically locks when the platform leaves landing. The lower landing platform gate is an optional feature and not supplied standard.
- Grabrail: The Grabrail is located on the platform side panel.
- Finishes: The steel panels and framework are finished with electro statically applied baked fine textured Satin Grey paint. The panels, gates and mast are framed with champagne anodized aluminum extrusions. Optional finishes are available.
- Manually Emergency Lowering: A hand wheel provided with the lift and is used to manually move the platform to the desired landing in case of a power outage.
STAAGE - Custom Color Finish
The STAAGE can be finished with a wide variety of RAL colors. These paints can be applied to the frame and components of the STAAGE.
Genesis STAAGE Portable Drive System
- Lower landing platform gate: A lower landing gate (see picture) is available as an option.
- Upper landing call station: The upper landing call station is adjustable to adapt to the lifting height of the application.
Driven by a single-phase motor attached to a 1" ACME screw, the Genesis STAAGE 44 platform travels between landings at 2.7 meters (9 ft.) per minute.
The STAAGE 44 drive system is mounted on a 3 wheel portable system. Mains Power
- The mains power requirement is 120 VAC.
- The STAAGE 44 comes standard with a standard wall plug and 10 feet of power cord.