Applications - Parking Facades
There are no longer limitations to how good a parking structure can look - or how safe and secure it can be. GKD Metal Fabrics developed the systems and hardware to incorporate metal mesh facades into a parking structure to create an environment for vehicle security and visual appeal. Because of the material’s transparent characteristic, no mechanical systems are required for ventilation - translating into energy and cost savings.
Practical and functional benefits of metal mesh parking facades include:
• Secure environment that limits unwanted access.
• Pedestrian safety by way of our balustrade effect.
• Protection from the elements, including rain, wind, snow and ice.
• 50% open area for high visibility and optimum airflow.
• Cost-effective installation, plus efficiencies associated with stainless steel’s long lifespan.
• Easy maintenance.
• Sustainable material and process.
GKD Metal Fabrics believes that there is no substitute for extraordinary design. Our flexible woven metal fabrics provide indisputable technical, aesthetic and environmentally responsible solutions to any building’s exterior and interior.
GKD’s mesh products are used in a vast range of architectural applications. From ceilings, walls, and column coverings to intricate facades with etched graphics, GKD Metal Fabrics has extensive experience in all facets of architectural metal mesh design and installation. Our innovative manufacturing heritage has benefited customers time and again with our know-how in determining and delivering the absolute best metal mesh fabric solutions for any need or structure.