GlassWalk™ Structural Glass Floor System
Structural Glass (SG) products are perfect for interior applications looking to maximize the amount of light transmission and minimize structural support.
Back in 2004, GlassWalk™ SG made history by revolutionizing the glass flooring industry with a cost effective, aesthetically pleasing and fully engineered glass flooring system. Since then it has been one successful project after another. This product is ideal for any application where the addition of natural light is desired. The heart of this pre-engineered and fully tested glass flooring system is a lightweight aluminum grid. Because each system is a friction fit there aren’t any welds or fasteners which simplifies the installation process. GlassWalk™ SG is capable of spanning up to 50" with no intermediate supports required.
Design Features + Options:
- Standard glass (greenish hue) or low-iron glass for an ultra-crystal-clear look
- Fully transparent, fully translucent or anything in between
- Slip Resistant Options
- Traction control ceramic frits, acid etched Walker Textures or sandblasting offer excellent anti-slip qualities and are perfect for both wet and dry conditions
- Clear or Colored Interlayers are available to add a splash of color to your project
- Digital Printing or Silk Screening can be applied to your glass to provide a unique and beautiful feature to your project
Architectural Grade Aluminum Grid System
- 6063-T6 aluminum is both light weight and super strong
- Framework finishes come in a clear anodized, matte finish. Framework can also be powder coated to match any color to meet your project's color scheme
- Fully Engineered and Tested to meet a live load of 125 lbs. PSF
- Stamped engineered drawings are available for all 50 states and Canada