Precast Concrete and Glass Pavers
Combining incredible strength, durability, and long-term performance for both interior and exterior applications with several glass paver options available.
For more than 2,000 years, concrete has been used as a predominant building material for its strength and performance. Today concrete is still used as a base building material but combined with glazing options it can deliver creative designs to its functionality. GBA produces precast concrete panels with glass options to shower natural light into spaces below. This product is fully engineered and tested to meet your structural loading requirements. Perfect for any walking surface where the transfer light is desired.
Design Features + Options:
- Glass pavers available in:
- 2.75” and 3.5” square (historic pavers)
- 4.5” and 7.5” round
- 6” and 8” square
- Glazing options available:
- Clear or sandblasted top for an anti-slip walking surface
- Finish options:
- Six (6) standard colors and custom colors available in a Sand Blast, Acid Etched, or Light Broom finish
- Fully engineered and tested
- Stamped engineered drawings are available for all 50 States and Canada