Glass Block Accent Walls
Glass block accent walls and room dividers bring an excellent supply of natural light into a room with the right amount of transparency and privacy.
For decades glass block has been used as a versatile building material, and is highlighted for strength, functionality and light transmittance. Recently architects and designers have been able to join that functionality with the availability of different patterns, colors, sizes, and compositions to create exquisite architectural statements. Utilized for any commercial or high-end residential project, whether it is new or restorative. Glass block creates a physical barrier yet allows light and clarity at levels preferred.
Design Features + Options:
- Full line of hollow glass block available
- Clear glass or many colors to choose from
- Any transparency/opacity level attainable
- Integral metal framework can be steel or aluminum
- Multiple bond options
- Engineering available to meet Design Pressure and Seismic requirements
- Fire Ratings up to 90 minutes