Fire Resistant Glass Block
Our family of fire rated products retain their structural ability and strength while protecting you from flames, smoke, and gas.
An important feature of glass block is the product’s inherent fire-resistance property. This is crucial to safe building design. By varying the face thickness of the product and conforming to installation specifications, GBA is able to offer a family of fire rated glass block products approved and rated according to Underwriters Laboratory (UL®) standards. Glass block are available in 45, 60, or 90-minute ratings for window assemblies. Perfect for zero lot lines or where building codes call for fire-resistant window assemblies.
Design Features + Options:
- Premiere™ Series: The 45-minute fire rated glass block offers the most design options of patterns and sizes, and an S.T.C. of 35-41
- Patterns for Premiere™ Series: Nubio, Light-Diffusing, Cross Ribbed, Clarity, Cortina, Regent, and Arctic
- THICKSET® 60 Series: This 60-minute fire rated glass block option has a thicker face than Premiere and offers reduced S.T.C. up to 48
- Styles available: Nubio, Clarity, and Spray patterns at a face thickness of 0.375”
- THICKSET® 90 Series: Rated by UL at 90 minutes for fire resistance, this product is also available in a range of patterns and offers a higher level of S.T.C. up to 50
- Styles available: Nubio, Clarity, and Endura at a face thickness of .75"
- VISTABRIK®: Rated by UL at 90 minutes for fire resistance, VISTABRIK® is a full 3-inches thick and provides the ultimate security, safety and the highest S.T.C. up to 53
- Available in a variety of sizes and stippled finish in 8" x 8"
- 1919/13 F-120: European tested and available in 7-1/2" square/metric size
- Available in Wave pattern