United Coatings™ Unisil Roof Coating
United Coatings™ Unisil Roof Coating is an elastomeric silicone coating that provides superior weatherproofing, ultraviolet resistance, resistance to biological growth, and fire resistant over polyurethane foam insulation and other appropriate substrates.
5 gallon (19 liter) pail
50 gallon (208 liter) drum
White, Light Gray, Dark Gray, Tan
- Silicone roof coating.
- Single component elastomer.
- Exhibits a rapid cure when exposed to ambient conditions.
- Long-term elastomeric properties retained under all types of weather conditions, from sub-zero temperatures to high heat.
- Tested and certified to meet Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC) and EPA guidelines for ENERGY STAR® compliance.
- Particularly effective as a protective coating over polyurethane foam on new or existing roofs.
- Protective coating over hot or ambient storage tanks.
- Provides barrier to the effects of degradation caused by normal weathering, aging, and ultraviolet exposure.
- Achieves excellent adhesion to primed concrete, masonry, metal, and wood surfaces.
- Particularly effective as a protective coating over polyurethane foam on new or existing roofs
1 Campus Drive
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Tollfree: (800) 766-3411
Web site: http://www.gaf.com