United Coatings™ Roof Mate Fabric
United Coatings™ Roof Mate Fabric is a stitch-bonded 100% polyester materials made specifically for use with elastomeric coatings in roof membrane construction.
Used to reinforce detail areas as well as full fabric reinforcement over entire roof.
- Stitch-bonded polyester is one of the strongest fabrics available for adding reinforcement.
- Offer an unusual combination of high strength properties and good elongation for excellent thermal stress resistance.
- Very pliable and designed to conform to irregular and dissimilar surfaces more easily than other soft fabrics.
- Adding reinforcement to seams, splits, joints, cracks, protrusions, and flashings.
- Roofing as applicable when used with United Coatings™ Roof Mate Coating
1 Campus Drive
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Tollfree: (800) 766-3411
Web site: http://www.gaf.com