United Coatings™ CanyonTone™ Stain
Why United Coatings™ CanyonTone™ Stain?
Liquid-applied United Coatings™ CanyonTone™ Stain corrects natural color imperfections in the substrate by imparting permanent color uniformity plus excellent water repellency without disturbing the natural texture of the substrate.
- Uniformity of Appearance: Toning pigments are chemically suspended in solution at all times by a proven process that eliminates settling and color variations on the structure.
- Color Retention: Non-fading toning pigments are durable and will greatly resist ultraviolet and ozone attack.
- Non-Oxidizing: Does not contain any ingredients that will oxidize, such as vegetable and marine oils, which cause rapid degradation and allow moisture intrusion.
- Non-Lapping: Utilizes a unique acrylic resin formulation which, together with its low degree of pigmentation and sheen, virtually eliminates lap-marks under most application conditions.
- Allows Moisture Vapor To Escape: From the building interior while providing excellent water repellency on the exterior through the use of hydrophobic resins.
- No Peeling Or Flaking: does not peel or flake from a properly prepared substrate as do typical “paint” finishes.
United Coatings™ CanyonTone™ Stain is used as a uniform color finish on above-grade precast and poured concrete, glass fiber reinforced concrete, brick, stucco, and stone surfaces.