Timberline® Cool Series® Timberline® Roofing Shingles
Thanks to modern reflective technology, you can join the green revolution with Timberline® Cool Series® Roofing Shingles. Our highly reflective shingles can help to reduce temperatures in your attic, so your home will stay cooler in the summer - to help save on air-conditioning costs.1 According to the Cool Roof Rating Council, cool roofs may save homeowners an average of 7-15% on their total cooling costs.1 A cool roof minimizes the solar heat gain of a building by reflecting incoming sun rays and re-emitting the absorbed energy. Timberline® Cool Series® is an ENERGY STAR®-certified product.2
POTENTIAL COOLING COST SAVINGS
Cool roofs may help you save on cooling costs1
ENERGY STAR® CERTIFIED
May reduce air-conditioning needs and reduce pollution2 (U.S. only)
Some utility companies may provide incentives for using cool shingles
- Rebates: Some utility companies may provide incentives for using cool shingles.
- Highest Roofing Fire Rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790.
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology, which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection for your home.
- Peace of Mind: Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years.3
- Stays in Place: Dura Grip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph.4
- StainGuard® Protection: Helps ensure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae.5
- Perfect Finishing Touch: Use Ridglass® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles or Seal-A-Ridge® Ridge Cap Shingles.6