StableRust Primer is a water-based, surfactant-free acrylic primer used in direct to metal applications to stabilize and protect metal surfaces.
StableRust Primer prevents corrosion on all types of metal surfaces including steel, aluminum, and copper.
2 gallon (7.6 liter) pail
5 gallon (19 liter) pail
- Water-based surfactant-free acrylic primer used in direct to metal applications to stabilize and protect metal surfaces.
- High film hardness with good blocking resistance.
- Excellent water resistance and resistance to salt spray.
- May be applied directly to surface rust.
- Meets most VOC emissions and regulations to eliminate facility downtime during installation.
- Non-toxic formulation is safe to apply.
- Easy application and cleanup.
- No special training or equipment required to install.
- Direct-to-metal applications.
- Metal protection primer.
- Anti-corrosion primer.
- Stain blocker on other types of surfaces.
- Ferrous metal
- Non-ferrous metals
- Steel (smooth, degreased, sand blasted, and galvanized)
1 Campus Drive
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Tollfree: (800) 766-3411
Web site: http://www.gaf.com