MajorSeal™ Liquid Flashing
Why MajorSeal™ Liquid Flashing?
MajorSeal™ Liquid Flashing offers an alternative to traditional flashing technology to waterproof difficult flashing conditions. MajorSeal™ Systems combine MajorSeal™ Liquid Flashing and RoofMate™ Flashing Fabric to form a durable, redundant flashing membrane. Available in a convenient, easy-to-use kit, MajorSeal™ Liquid Flashing is a VOC-compliant, one-part moisture-curing grey polyether sealant.
Benefits of MajorSeal™ Liquid Flashing include:
- One Part: No special tools or mixing required
- Less Waste: Open pouches can be sealed for reuse; fewer pot-life concerns
- VOC Compliant: Less than 25 grams/liter at 240°F and solvent free
- Non Slumping: On vertical surfaces
- Quickly Coatable: Coating can happen in 24 hours
- Versatile: Can be installed in temperatures ranging from 30°F (1.1°C) - 100°F (37.8°C)
- No shrinkage: Due to high solids moisture cure