EverGuard® PVC XK 60-mil Fleece-Back Membrane
Why EverGuard® PVC XK 60‑mil Fleece‑Back Membrane?
Guarantees are available up to 15 years when using EverGuard® PVC XK 60-mil Fleece-Back Membrane.1 The factory-applied polyester fleece provides additional protection to the membrane including no need for a slip sheet when re-covering over a variety of roofs and enhanced puncture resistance, especially in areas more prone to hail. The addition of KEE to replace plasticizers provides better weathering characteristics. Efficiency increases 2-3 times when installing fleece-back with GAF 2-Part Roofing Adhesive (compared to standard PVC adhesives). Those benefits along with heat-welded seams, a high reflectivity, and how simple it is to repair and install make it the right choice for your job.
Benefits of EverGuard® PVC XK 60-mil Fleece-Back Membrane include:
- Doesn't require a slip sheet when re-covering over a variety of roofs; and provides enhanced puncture resistance, especially in areas more prone to hail.
- Increase efficiencies 2-3 times when installing fleece-back with GAF 2-Part Roofing Adhesive (compared to standard PVC adhesives).
- Heat-welded seams for greater reliability.
- Easy, three-step installation to reduce the chance of application errors.
- High reflectivity for greater energy savings.
- Increased chemical resistance compared to other roofing technologies.
- Simple repair to reduce your ongoing maintenance costs.
EverGuard® PVC XK 60-mil Fleece-Back Membrane is suitable for several types of single-ply systems:
- Mechanically Attached Application: For a quick and cost-effective system that can be installed practically year-round.
- Adhered Application: When installed with EverGuard® WB181 Bonding Adhesive (water based), it provides excellent wind uplift performance and qualifies for the longest guarantee available for this product.1
- EverGuard® WB181 Bonding Adhesive does not produce an odor and can be used during installations on occupied buildings such as hospitals.
- LRF-O Adhesive: Two-part low-rise polyurethane foam adhesive that is low VOC and accommodates minor surface irregularities. Available in a cartridge or 5-gallon (18.9 liter) container.
- LRF-M Adhesive: Two-part low-rise polyurethane foam adhesive that is low VOC and accommodates minor surface irregularities. Can also be used for ISO insulation applications. Available in a cartridge or 5-gallon (18.9 liter) container.
- Two-Part Roofing Adhesive: Self-contained low-rise foam dispensing kit, offering 20 squares per kit so there are fewer changeovers.
- Cost effective since you don't need spray equipment and no downtime/ maintenance worries.
- Can also be used for insulation applications.
- Qualifies for the longest guarantees available for this product1 and is low VOC compliant.
- GAF 2-Part Roofing Adhesives can also be used as insulation adhesives. It also offers an added benefit because of its spatter pattern, which results in complete coverage for the membrane.