Frick® Liquid Recirculator Packages
Packaged Liquid Refrigerant Systems
At Johnson Controls, we offer both vertical and horizontal liquid recirculator packages to meet the exact specifications of your refrigeration facility. Frick® Liquid Recirculator Packages are complete factory-assembled skids that combine an ASME recirculator pressure vessel, a pair of mechanical liquid pumps, and the necessary piping and accessories, all mounted on a structural steel base.
Rest easier knowing the recirculator vessel and components are all abrasively cleaned prior to assembly to ensure a spotless interior and better adhesion for exterior paint.
Features and Benefits
- Designed and rated for the specified refrigerant and operating conditions.
- Nozzle connections and package piping are sized according to industry standards based on the refrigerant and specified operating conditions.
- Recirculator vessel and components are all abrasively cleaned prior to assembly to ensure a spotless interior and better adhesion for exterior paint.
- Package piping is pressure tested to assure the integrity of all welds and vacuum dehydrated and charged with a 15 psi nitrogen charge, minimizing the potential for internal corrosion.
- Packages intended for use with ammonia are supplied with an oil pot to separate out any entrained oil.
- Packages are provided with a pair of liquid pumps selected for the specified operating requirements. One pump to operate, the other a complete stand-by.
- Each pump is provided with isolation valves and a hydrostatic safety relief permitting the service of either pump while the other remains in operation.
- Package may be provided with factory installed pump starters and ...