Foster® 32-16 Fiber-Fas Duct Sealant
Foster ® 32-16 Fiber-Fas Duct Sealant is a fire-resistive, fibrated, water based, indoor/outdoor duct sealant for low, medium and high velocity heating and air conditioning ducts. It performs as a tough and flexible adhesive and sealant, forming a durable seal against air leakage when used with or without reinforcing tape or membrane.
Fiber-FasTM Duct Sealant may be pressure tested within 16 hours dry time above 70°F (21°C) and below 60% RH. It quickly forms a strong bond to galvanized, aluminum or mild steel metal ducts. It has a mild odor when wet.
Visit us on the web at www.fosterproducts.comProduct Considerations:
- UL 181B-M Listed
- Meets NFPA 90A & 90B 25/50 requirements.
- Produced under the classification and follow-up service of Underwriter’s Laboratories, Inc.
- Meets all SMACNA pressure classes up to 10" w.g.
- Meets SMACNA seal classes A, B, and C on ducts constructed to SMACNA standards.
- Meets LEED ® IEQ 4.1 Requirements
- Contributes to USGBC LEED credits for:
- LEED for Schools, NC, Core and Shell Low Emitting Materials, 4.1
- LEED for Homes MR Credit 2.2
- LEED for Existing Buildings MR Credit 3
- SCAQMD Rule 1168 Compliant
- Ozone Transport Commission (OTC) Compliant
- MADE IN USA
- Store and apply between 40°F (4°C) and 100°F (38°C), protect from freezing until dry.
- To resist rain washoff, allow at least 12-15 hours drying time above 40°F (4°C), with a relative humidity of 50%. Higher humidity or lower temperatures may retard drying.
- Always test foil and paper facings for acceptable adhesion.
- If used between impermeable surfaces, drying time will be extended.
- Mechanical fasteners of the type and number normally used for duct assemblies are required to provide rigidity to the duct system.
® and TM Trademarks of H.B. Fuller Construction Products Inc.