CableRail® Kits For Metal Posts - 1/4" Cable Diameter
CableRail Kits are the most popular and cost effective solution for wood and metal railing frames and include everything needed to attach and tension a cable. They're designed for frames where there is access to drill through both end posts allowing the fittings to anchor to the outer faces of the posts.
All fittings and cables are manufactured from high-quality 316-grade stainless steel for weather-tough durability, ultra-low maintenance, and lasting beauty.
Also available in 3/16" diameter kits and 1/8" diameter kits.
- (1) Quick-Connect¨ Inset Fitting
- (1) pair of flat nylon washers
- (1) Snug-Grip Washer Nut
- (1) stainless steel cable with 4-1/4in. Threaded Terminal
Cable Kits are sold in a wide range of standardized pre-cut lengths for easy ordering. There is no wasted time taking precise railing measurements; just select kits that are longer than you need and trim any excess in the field. Each kit includes special Threaded Terminal and automatic-locking Quick-Connect® Inset attachment fittings that are sleek, simple to use, and easy to conceal. The result is not only extremely durable and aesthetic but virtually invisible, allowing beautiful, unimpaired views.
- Made from high-strength, low-maintenance, weather-tough, 316-grade stainless steel
- Available in 1/8", 3/16", and 1/4" diameter cable to complement any railing design
- Sold in a wide range of standard lengths (5 ft to 70 ft in 5-ft increments) that can be trimmed to a finished dimension in the field
- Patented automatic-locking Quick-Connect® Inset fitting makes installation fast and easy
- May be installed on new or existing metal railing frames in exterior, interior, residential, and commercial settings
- Complete installation instructions, frame requirements, 3-part specifications, and detail drawings available.
- Product contains recycled materials
Cable Termination and Corners
Cable assemblies are strung horizontally and may either be terminated at corner posts or run continuously through the corners.
Running Cables Continuously Through The Corners
The detail for square tubing would be the same as that shown for round pipe.