Feeney’s new line of high-quality stationary awnings are designed to provide maximum protection in a wide variety of climates, while providing you with a beautiful exterior accent to your home or business.
The Icon Awning features modern design combined with durability and ease of installation. Use a base kit to start your awning project and add on extensions or corner kit(s), as needed.
- Powder-coated aluminum for long lasting durability
- Engineered to withstand high snow/wind loads of up to 35.5 psf
- Strong polycarbonate UV2 panels for high levels of protection from the elements
- Awning is fully assembled for easy installation!
- Class 4 impact rated (ANSI/FM 4473) - the industry’s highest hail test standard
- Modular design gives customers the opportunity to select the components they need for their specific project
- Features a built-in rain gutter
- Great for windows, doors, and garage doors
Powder-coated finishes available in all Classic and Express Yourself colors. Additional colors available as a custom order. Polycarbonate panels have three options: Clear, Textured, and Gray Tint.
- Use 3/8” diameter stainless steel hardware (NOT included)
- Feeney stocks many stainless fasteners that can be used to mount awnings to a variety of structures and substrates.
- Consult local building code for all construction requirements in your area.