FC-700-9 Pistol Cabinet
Our line of pistol lockers ensures complete and flexible weapons storage solutions for just about any law enforcement applications. These pistol cabinets provide secure individual weapon storage.
- Light, medium & heavy duty units available
- WP units specified for outdoor weapon storage
- Any number of compartments & layouts available
- Individually keyed & master keyed
- Large compartments for larger handguns & tasers
- Powder coat finish
Fasco supplies pistol cabinets for all levels of security.
The FLC-707 and 717 pistol cabinets are the light duty pistol lockers typically used inside of a police station where just the law enforcement personnel have access.
The FL-714 model is a medium duty pistol locker and available in any number of compartments. Primarily used where a little more security is required, but still less expensive than the Heavy duty.
The FL-708 pistol cabinets are the heavy duty models usually used at jails and police stations in the entry areas.
The FLC-707 model pistol lockers are only built in 1 or 4 compartment, while the FL-714 pistol locker & FL-708 pistol cabinets are available in any number of compartments
The FC-700 heavy duty gun locker is ideal for use as a small arms storage, similar in weight to the FL-708 model but with large compartments capable of holding duty belts & additional equipment
- All welded 10 ga steel construction
- Concealed locks, individually keyed & master keyed
- Gun locker is available in any number of compartments
- Large compartments for belts, holsters etc.
- Powder coat finish
- Can be prepped for use as an outdoor gun locker
Made of heavy duty 10 ga steel welded steel construction. Each gun locker door is connected with a 16 ga piano hinge, & is secured with a groove key operated snap lock. It is designed with large 10”x10”x8”high compartments to accommodate the larger hand guns used by today's officers.
Locks for all gun lockers are individually keyed pin tumbler snap bolt locks and are master keyed as well. Gun locker doors are recessed into the body for extra security. Each compartment has a felt lined bottom and the complete unit is finished with a powder coat finish.
Gun lockers can be surface mounted or recessed into the wall.