SA-47 Random Fiber (ROF) Bearing Pads
SA-47 bearing pads were originally designed for use as tie plate pads for the railroad industry. These random oriented fiber (ROF) pads provide compensation for surface irregularities and non-parallel load bearing surfaces in precast concrete and building and construction applications. The reinforced elastomeric bearing pads can also be provided with a Teflon® surface for use in expansion bearings and pipe slides. SA-47 pad is scientifically constructed to give years of service under severe operating conditions.KEY FEATURES/BENEFITS
• Pads can withstand compressive loads up to 7,000 psi.
• Pads meet D.O.T. and federal specifications for reinforced elastomeric pads and bedding of masonry plates.
• SA-47 bearing pads are made from a blend of recycled rubber compounds and synthetic fiber reinforcement.
• SA-47 pad is impervious to most oils and is resistant to the effects of steam, water, mildew and brine.
• The durometer of the SA-47 pad is 80±10 (Shore A).
SA-47 is manufactured in nominal thicknesses of: English Metric
1/8″ - 3.2mm
1/4″ - 6.4mm
3/8″ - 9.5mm
1/2″ - 12.7mm
3/4″ - 19.0mm
1″ - 25.4mm
Other thicknesses are available by simply combining and bonding the above standard thicknesses. Thicknesses shown are nominal. Please contact Fabreeka International for manufacturing tolerance values.