Fabreeka-PTFE Bearing Pad
- Accommodates compressive loads up to 10,000 psi
- Meets AASHTO standard specification for fabric-reinforced bearing pads
- Low coefficient of friction via PTFE surface
- Effective temperature range is -65°F to 200°F
- Impervious to most oils, steam, water, mildew and brine
Fabreeka-PTFE bearing pads are comprised of the original fabric reinforced, elastomeric pad developed by Fabreeka in 1936. The unique PTFE bearing pad is manufactured with a Teflon® surface for use in expansion bearings and pipe slides.
Fabreeka-PTFE pads are installed as well to accommodate construction irregularities such as rotation and non-parallel load bearing surfaces, while each Teflon® pad also provides a sliding surface to accommodate expansion.