Crane Rail Pad for Moderate to Severe Crane Service
- Operating load up to 12,000 psi
- Supplied in lengths up to 25 feet
- Improves wheel load distribution on rail
- Available in any width to suit all rail sizes
- Impervious to most oils, steam, water, mildew, and brine
Fabreeka-LTP crane rail pad is available for use in light duty or moderate to severe crane service. Crane rail pad has been designed to provide a significant reduction in beam and rail stress. At the same time, the rail pad improves wheel load distribution on the crane rail and reduces rail maintenance.
The LTP surface is unique and allows the rail to contract and expand, improving the lateral rigidity and wear resistance of the rail pad under high service loads. Fabreeka-LTP crane rail pads have been shown to provide up to a 40% reduction in runway and rail stresses, while also reducing structure-borne noise and vibration.