KOMBI® Aluminum Stair & Access System
An Engineered, No Weld, Modular Stair and Platform System
KOMBI® systems are made of three primary modules, namely the support module, the platform module and the stair module. Each module is available in a variety of sizes which can then be adjusted. Designed for easy customization, on-site assembly and with re-usable components, KOMBI® saves design costs and reduces delivery lead times.
KOMBI® is the safest solution for access and fall protection whilst accessing and maintaining elevated systems and equipment.
Pre-Engineered, Modular Systems
- KOMBI® systems are constructed using a standard range of components configured in different ways to suit application.
- KOMBI® is set up as pre-configured systems supplied in kit form allowing shortened delivery times.
- KOMBI® can also provide purpose built designs to suit specialist applications. This can be supplied in kit form or assembled if required.
Platform with Single Stair
- Used for access to machinery and elevated equipment for inspection
- Platform size and height is adjustable to suit specific site requirements
- Stair adjustable to suit final platform height
- Suited to free-standing construction where required
Crossover with Dual Stair
- Used for access over ducts, conveyors and machinery
- Stair heights are adjustable to suit specific bridge height
- Bridge lengths in modules
- Suited to free standing construction where required
- Used for access in ceiling spaces or above heavy machinery for maintenance
- All platform and supports are adjustable allowing on-site customization
- Platform supports at approx. 6ft intervals depending on required loads and spans
Multi Stage Stairway
- Used for access up to 20ft in height with change in direction platforms
- Adjustable stair treads allows for flexibility of platform height to suit supporting structure
- Suited to free-standing construction where requried
Purpose Built Platform Structures
- Used for access to cooling towers, water tanks and machinery where platform is required to be custom built
- KOMBI® facilitates on-site construction allowing site specific design flexibility and attachment structure
- The KOMBI® high strength bracing system allows platforms to be free standing up to 20ft