System F1 - Fixed Hinge Access Panel with Drywall Inlay
Our System F1 fixed hinge access panel consists of a welded high-grade aluminum outer and inner frame that is bonded together with a special welding process. Our System F1 access door is available with either a 1/2″ (12.7mm) or 5/8″ (15.9mm) drywall inlay depending on your application.
For easy opening and closing, it comes standard with pressure-sensitive touch latches. For added security, you can add a lock for an additional fee. For all access door sizes over 12″ (305mm) our panels are equipped with a safety system to prevent accidental openings, this safety system must be re-secured after each use.
Once installed and finished our System F1 fixed hinge access panel panel is virtually invisible as the frame, latch, and hinges are concealed from the inside, and only a reveal of 1/16″ (1.59mm) is visible between the frame and the access door.
Standard sizes that are in stock can ship within 1-2 business days
In walls our F1 access panels can install like a door opening left to right or right to left.
Available in custom sizes:
- Minimum length of one side is 6″
- Maximum length of on side is 60″
- Maximum Size is up to 40″ X 40″ or a perimeter size of 160″
Advantages of using panels designed by FF Systems Inc.
- Fixed Hinge, Non-Removable
- Drywall Inlay of either 1/2” or 5/8”
- Concealed Touch Latches Standard
- Additional Lock Options Available
- Custom Sizes Available
- Made in the USA
- Fast Delivery On In-Stock Items
- Economical Solution
- Quick & Easy Installation
- Solid Aluminum Frame
- Superior Engineering & Innovative Design
- Flush Installation In Ceilings & Walls
- Virtually Invisible After Finished
FF Systems, Inc.
2840 Hunter Street
Fort Meyers, FL 33916
Tel: (888) 978-1808
Fax: (239) 288-4251
Web Site: https://www.ffsystems.com/
545 Trillium Drive, Unit 2
Kitchener, ON N2R 1J4
Tel: (519) 896-0888