System F1 - Frame Only Fixed Hinge Access Panel
Our System F1 frame only fixed hinge access panel consists of a welded high grade aluminum outer and inner frame than is bonded together with a special welding process. This version of the System F1 Fixed Hinge Access Panel is frame only, and does not include a drywall insert and is available in a 1/2″ or 5/8″ insert frame.
For easy opening and closing it comes standard with pressure sensitive touch latches. For all access door sizes over 12″ (305mm) our panels are equipped with a safety-system to prevent accidental openings, this safety system must be re-secured after each use.
Once installed and finished the panel is virtually invisible as the frame, latch and hinges are are concealed from the inside, and only a reveal of 1/16″ (1.59mm) is visible between the frame and the access door.
Standard sizes that are in stock can ship within 1-2 business days
In walls our F1 access panels can install like a door opening left to right or right to left.
Available in custom sizes:
- Minimum length of one side is 6″
- Maximum length of on side is 60″
- Maximum Size is up to 40″ X 40″ or a perimeter size of 160″
Advantages of using panels designed by FF Systems Inc.
- Frame Only
- Fixed Hinge, Non-Removable
- Install inlay of your choice in either 1/2” or 5/8”
- Custom Sizes Available
- Made in the USA
- Fast Delivery On In-Stock Items
- Economical Solution
- Quick & Easy Installation
- Solid Aluminum Frame
- Superior Engineering & Innovative Design
- Flush Installation In Ceilings & Walls
- Virtually Invisible After Finished
FF Systems, Inc.
2840 Hunter Street
Fort Meyers, FL 33916
Tel: (888) 978-1808
Fax: (239) 288-4251
Web Site: https://www.ffsystems.com/
545 Trillium Drive, Unit 2
Kitchener, ON N2R 1J4
Tel: (519) 896-0888