System F1 - Access Panel - Non-Removable - Drywall Inlay
Our System F1 non-removable access panel consists of a welded high-grade aluminum outer and inner frame that is bonded together with a special welding process. Our System F1 access door is available with either a ½” (12.7mm) or ⅝” (15.9mm) drywall inlay depending on your application.
For easy opening and closing, it comes standard with pressure-sensitive touch latches. For added security, you can add a lock for an additional fee. For all access door sizes over 12″ (305mm) our panels are equipped with a safety system to prevent accidental openings, this safety system must be re-secured after each use.
Once installed and finished the panel is virtually invisible as the frame, latch, and hinges are concealed from the inside, and only a reveal of 1/16″ (1.59mm) is visible between the frame and the access door.
Advantages of using panels designed by FF Systems Inc.
- Non-Removable, fixed hinge
- Drywall Inlay of either ½” or ⅝”
- This door is not fire rated
- Concealed touch latches standard
- Made in the USA
- Fast Delivery On In-Stock Items
- Economical Solution
- Quick & Easy Installation
- Solid Aluminum Frame
- Superior Engineering & Innovative Design
- Flush Installation In Ceilings & Walls
- Virtually Invisible After Finished
FF Systems, Inc.
2840 Hunter Street
Fort Meyers, FL 33916
Tel: (888) 978-1808
Fax: (239) 288-4251
Web Site: https://www.ffsystems.com/
545 Trillium Drive, Unit 2
Kitchener, ON N2R 1J4
Tel: (519) 896-0888