FERO Rubble Stone Support™
FERO RUBBLE STONE SUPPORT: The Rubble Stone Support introduces a slotted extension strip onto either the Thermal Block Shear Connector™ or Thermal Rap-Tie™ system. The V-Tie™ placement can be adjusted vertically to accommodate veneer materials with multi-dimensional properties. The Rubble Stone Support affixes rubble stone veneer walls to a structural backing like concrete block masonry. The Rubble Stone Support transfers loads that are perpendicular to a wall, but they are not designed to resist parallel forces.The holed Plate is mortared directly into a head joint in the structural backing. This creates a stable integration and it reduces any play, deflection or connector deterioration. The Rubble Stone Support is mechanically fastened to two or more Plates and the V-Tie is inserted into the corresponding slot in the Support, providing a constant connection of the veneer wall to the structural backing without any risk of veneer disengagement.
Our Insulation Support (optional) is inserted over the end of the plate and is pressed against the Support, enabling it to affix any insulation safely in place.
V-Ties are available in a wide variety of standard lengths to accommodate various thicknesses of rubble veneer and cavity wall spaces.Benefits of FERO Rubble Stone Support™
- Accommodates any wall, cavity or insulation width
- Significantly reduces thermal bridging
- Easy, one-trade installation
- Maximum adjustability to suit various insulation thicknesses
- Offers great flexibility and ease for installing rubble stone veneer
- Accommodates a wide range of non-modular stone size and shape
- Restrains components to eliminate disengagement
- Reduces movement and free play
- Reduces deformation caused by load