FERO Prescriptive Corrugated Strip Tie(CAN) / Corrugated Sheet Metal Anchor (USA)™
FERO PRESCRIPTIVE CORRUGATED STRIP TIE (CAN) / CORRUGATED SHEET-METAL ANCHOR (USA) connects masonry veneer to a structural backing or structural wood frame. Our angled, corrugated product is a professional level alternative for designers and builders who need the reliability of engineered products that are building standard compliant and out-perform the litany of non-compliant, non-professional grade masonry connectors currently in the marketplace. These products are available in hot-dip galvanized finish or stainless steel.Benefits of FERO Prescriptive Corrugated Strip Tie(CAN) / Corrugated Sheet Metal Anchor (USA)™
- Accommodates any wall, cavity or insulation width
- Significantly reduces thermal bridging
- Easy, one-trade installation
- Meets and exceeds the most restrictive requirements of building codes in Canada and the United States
- Satisfies both prescriptive and engineered designs
- Guarantees the highest level of corrosion protection as hot dip galvanized after fabrication.