FERO Fast™ Thermal Bracket - Thermally Broken Shelf Angle Support - Inverted
FERO FAST™ THERMAL BRACKET ADVANTAGE:
For applications requiring a flush shelf support, FAST Thermal Inverted Brackets create a flush option at the foundation.
FERO FAST™ THERMAL BRACKETS are our proprietary structural, thermally-broken shelf angle support system, allowing for continuous insulation behind the shelf angle. This system offsets the shelf angle from the structural backing and positions the shelf angle to remain fully outboard of the insulation. Our FAST Thermal Brackets have a proprietary hole pattern in the flanges to reduce overall thermal transmittance through the bracket without compromising load capacity. FAST Thermal Brackets can be manufactured in any size to accommodate ALL CAVITY WIDTHS. The FAST System uses is often used with a 4″ x 4″ x 1/4″ (100 x 100 x 6 mm) angle which is readily available from local suppliers, and much less expensive than using larger and non-standard angles. FAST Thermal Brackets eliminate the need for large angles that are prohibitively expensive, difficult to install and create a substantial thermal bridge.
Used in over 1,600 buildings in North America, FAST Thermal Brackets have been thoroughly tested and proven in the field. FAST Thermal Brackets can used to support dead load from:
Benefits of FERO Fast™ Thermal Bracket - Thermally Broken Shelf Angle Support
- MASONRY VENEER
- THIN GRANITE VENEER
- PRE-CAST CONCRETE
- LARGE STONE PANELS
- AND MORE!
- Significantly reduces thermal bridging caused by conventional shelf angles and improves energy efficiency, backed by independent data
- Fast, easy, one-trade installation, no welding required
- Reduces steel costs relative to conventional shelf angle design and lower cost than alternative off-set methods and systems
- Accommodates any wall, cavity or insulation width
- Enables the use of readily available shelf angles
- Expert engineering and support from the design right through to construction phase, FAST Thermal Brackets are engineered and manufactured to suit your project’s wall assembly
- Available in hot-dip galvanized steel or stainless steel